Wednesday 20 April 2011

Meet a Little Kicker...

Name -
Jake & Zack (brothers)

Age -
Jake : 4
Zack : 2
Venues of Little Kickers around the world attended -
Gold Coast Southport
How long have you been coming to Little Kickers?
Jake : 6 months
Zack : 3 months
What is your favourite Little Kickers game?
Jake : Everything we play
Zack : Free time to kick around with my friends



What do you like best about Little Kickers?
Jake : Goal kicking
Zack : Goal kicking

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Jake : Paleontologists (dinosaurs)
Zack : Accountant or Lawyer

What's your favourite healthy food?
Jake : Carrots
Zack : Watermelon

Who is your favourite coach?
Jake : Coach Amanda (Southport)
Zack : Coach Amanda (Southport)

What do you love?
Jake : My Mum & Dad, my brother Zack & Bella (my dog)
Zack : My brother Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment